Sunday, August 15, 2010

what a girl want to hear..

girl: thanks for the fun day

boy: no problem

girl: can i ask you a few questions?

boy: sure

girl: and..

girl: be honest..

girl: have i ever crossed your mind?

boy: no

girl: do you like me?

boy: no

girl: do you want me?

boy: no

girl: would you cry if i left?

boy: no

girl: would you live for me?

boy: no

girl: would you do anything for me?

boy: no

girl: choose me or your life

boy: my life



the girl ran away with a shock depression.

the boy ran after her and told her...



boy: the reason you never crossed in my mind because YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY MIND..

the reason why i dont like you is because I LOVE YOU..

the reason why i dont want you because I NEED YOU..

the reason why i wouldnt cry if you left is because I WILL DIE..

the reason i wouldnt live for you because I WOULD DIE FOR YOU..

the reason im not wiling to do anything for you is because I WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU..
the reason why i choose my life is because YOU ARE MY LIFE..

No comments:

Post a Comment