Sunday, March 7, 2010

trying.. crying.. smiling.. waiting..



Sometimes you feel that u gonna fall and u will never get up, u will feel that u are out of oxygen and u cry so hard and ur heart it ripped out of your body…


and you just want to cry forever and ever. You feel that you're not gonna be ok... but you do….and that is the important thing…..


it will heal and it will go away...


i have been in a relation for four years and now everything is gone…..


and i just have to move on…moving on is not easy.. it will kill you and you can feel that you can never trust anyone.


but,after months of my darkness life.. im seeing a bright star that really make me feels better... and i want to catch that that star, keep it inside chamber of my heart...


i know its impossible to catch a star and at least i try..


to my star, its a bless to know u.. u're giving me a kind of spirit that really makes me feels alive once again.. i know can't get whatever i want.. that's the reality of life..


im sorry if i make u feel uncomfortable with me.. thats because i really like u and i being transparent so that u can know who i am.. the badness, craziness and naughtiness..


i really appreciate of what u had done to me.. listening when im talking crap.. laughing when i make a stupid joke and calm me down when im crying..




*thanks for this cute sand-drawing.. i luv it*

3 comments:

  1. star pulak... aku dpan mata ko tanak.. apedaa.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. xnk r kt ko.. awekz ko berderet... bluek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. weh dude. P tu sape weh? pak man telo ke? ke pengkid? ko jgn nk memain ngn aku. aku repot kt mak ko.

    ReplyDelete