Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Imperfection

All my life I had been looking for something,
And everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was.
I accepted their answers too,
Though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory.
I was naïve.

I was looking for myself
And asking everyone except myself all those questions
Which I, and only I, could answer
I know that I'm not perfect
I know sometimes words can't express our emotion, our feeling

There’s nothing you or anyone else can do,
To make me stop thinking what I want to do,
You have no idea what your putting me through,
I just wish you still can accept me, myself,
Not as anyone else.

He said,
Little imperfection that make them perfect
Make me realize that people never satisfied with what they have and what they see
Say to yourself thatI’m not perfect
And I proud with my imperfection, its make me different from others

1 comment: